Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer is Here

So time to catch up. I went through my phone and uploaded some of the newest finds in my travels. Let's get you up to speed.

First off, I worked at the SJES Cardinella event back in March at the Disneyland Hotel. I went to the bathroom and this was how it looked from the inside.



The outside gives the appearance of having a completely private stall. Not the case. Disney got a big room, put in stalls and then added individual doors on the outside. GG Disney.

The other cool thing was an item that was up for bid.



Signed ball by Reggie Wayne of the Indianapolis Colts. It was cheap too. But they wouldn't let me bid on it. Lame.

School recently wrapped up and summer is here. Here are a few things that happened at the end of the semester that are hilarious.

First off, food during finals time is great. You should always start your day off with a good breakfast.



For lunch, have Mexican food.



Huge Burrito. Nom nom nom.

Have a salad for dinner. But not just a salad. A salad of EPIC proportions.



If you are a college student at a Cal State school, then you are familiar with the end of semester teacher evaluations. In my field video production class, I was asked to lead the evaluations and turn them in for the teacher. This is my evaluation. I worked hard on it.



A few weeks before the end of the semester I started spreading this joke. I would write on my ankle that "This is where girls get impulsive tattoos" and I would draw a heart. In fact, take a look for yourself.



I probably wrote this on my ankle for a week and showed countless friends. Of course I got some laughs, but I was the one who got the ultimate chuckle when I showed my friend (and stalker) Stephanie. She responded by showing me her ankle.



Pwned.

I also started a new job at the Coto de Caza Country Club waiting tables and hopefully transitioning into a bar tending role. I have seen some cool people in my short time there. I saw one of the housewives from The Real Housewives of Orange County, Ronald McDonald (CEO of McDonald's) and most exciting, Teemu Selanne from the Anaheim Ducks. I tried to snap a photo of him but it came out blurry.



Blue shirt, white pants. Blurry, but I swear its him.

Also, I discovered the funniest shredder. Check this thing out.







If I can't use this to shred my ties, paperclips, hands and female heads...where am I going to fill all those shredding needs?!?

By the way, this is the shittiest way to wake up. This is happening on my driveway. Before 8 a.m. FML.



Lastly, this is my dog. She is depressed. Can you tell?



Well I was going to save a lot of this material and fill up a few blog posts but I decided to unload and catch up on life. More to come soon. Also I am going to begin a new blog for reviews. Lets see how that madness goes.

0 comments: